Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public that Accion Microfinance Bank Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in their company.
About Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began ancomprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Lagos, Oyo and Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure full understanding of all Bank products and effectively explain product benefits and features to clients
- Ensuring pro-active service to customers by adhering to Bank?s standard customer service delivery turn-around time
- Handling customer complaints and servicing customers? inquiries.
- Ensure optimal banking hall quality through keeping it organised, clean and optimal display of marketing materials and signage, correct information on foreign exchange signboard.
- Cross sell to existing customers in- and outside branch.
- Maximise customer satisfaction.
- Work together with other branch departments as one team to deliver the exceptional performance of the whole branch.
- Managing customer inquiry with regards service points within the branch where clients can be serviced through accounts opening packages, savings passbooks, cheque books, customer statements etc.
- Maximising Customer Satisfaction by ensuring quick and professional service and complaint management
- Ensuring clear and logical queue management
- Effectively engage clients to educate them on all products and cross sell services and products as required.
- Ensure proper customer account opening documentation and filing
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of BSc or HND in Mass Communication, Business, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Economics, and / or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business Awareness / Achieving business performance
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Independent worker; honest and of high integrity
- Communication and Presentation
- Complaint management
- Standard Computer skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.