American University of Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the General public that American University of Nigeria is recruiting eligible and qualified applicants into its institution. See Below for More Details.
American University of Nigeria, Yola, implementing the USAID-funded Strengthening Education in North-East Nigeria States (SENSE) project is seeking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Coordinator
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Nature of Employment: Full Time-Projects
Duration: Six Months
Reporting Line: Deputy Chief of Party
- The Technical Coordinator will be responsible for assisting program managers and team leads with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information.
- H / she will organize project activities with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
- Support technical and Result area leads to develop work plans
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of approved project work plans
- Provide support to the M&E unit with regards to updates on program implementation status
- Coordinate and update program’s monthly calendar of activities and dashboard.
- Follow up with relevant staff on completion of program calendar/dashboard tasks.
- In consultation with the DCoP, develop, initiate and coordinate technical review meetings
- Work with technical and Result area leads to identify and resolve program implementation challenges and report unresolved issues to DCoP
- Any other duty as may be required from time to time by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc Business Admin, Social Sciences or related discipline. A postgraduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- A high level of oral and written communication
- Ability to delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, and safety consciousness.
- Must be able to provide high-level technical support to solve technical problems.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as per AIDIs – AUN salary scale.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References on a single file (word document or PDF format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is a national position and is open to indigenous and / or legal residents of Nigeria.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, color, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion, and marital status
Application Deadline 14th April, 2021.