Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public about the job vacancies available at Ascentech Services Limited. Interested and eligible candidates are to apply for this job vacancy. All the job requirements and application guidelines are contained in this article.
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Food & Beverages
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- To submit sales strategy/policy, processes and procedure for key accounts mapping and growth.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To identify key officials for each key account and strategy for intimacy planning implementation.
- To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with FRT/ART.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To develop confidence and comfort with the customer to ensure they do not turn to competitors.
- To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
- To acquire thorough understanding of key customers need and requirements.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To coordinate and ensure effective supply chain for timely and accurately delivery of goods and services.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy in order to ensure that they match.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc. is must, PGD / MBA will be an added advantage
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Minimum of 4 years proven food and beverage sales experience
- Well exposed to B2B Sales. (Industry experience is required)
- Well versed with MS – Excel and Reporting methods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline for Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment 2021
Ascentech Services Limited Job recruitment is closing on the 25th April, 2021.