Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2021 – We are a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. Customers benefit from our innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction equipment, power tools and assembly systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Provide timely service support to technical problems, monitoring, testing & demonstrations that results in minimizing down time, reducing costs, or promoting our product capabilities.
- Promote the complete line of equipment and accessories with emphasis on all type model of compressor, Air dryers, generators, lighting towers and other CTS products
- Prepare daily activities (task sheets) to Service Administrator and highest areas of improvements
- Proactively audit and provide recommendations to customers on parts that need to be changes
- To maximize the commission of new equipment
- To maintain and test instruments to ensure they remain in good condition
- Support the AC group’s vision ‘First in mind, first in choice’ by contributing continuously to a Customer- Value and a Customer-Care driven culture
- To support sales through undertaking sites survey and providing technical advices to both existing and potential customers.
- To continuously improve technical knowledge on products, technology and application.
- Help develop solutions to local problems
- Provide training as to proper equipment operation and proper use of consumables as well as training in all relevant features of the Company’s equipment/ products
- Request Spare parts for maintenance and repair work
- To apply good Standard best practice of Engineering always.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma with 5 years experience in the same field / a Bachelor of Engineering graduate with 2 years’ experience.
- Must have experience with CTS related products such as over haul/ repair of Compressors, Air dryer, Generators, Lighting towers.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems, diesel engines, electrical systems, Elektronikon module knowledge will be preferred and related components.
- Basic computer skills, excellent customer relations skills a must.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Willing to develop knowledge and expertise.
- Keen for new experience and responsibility.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player, and to utilize appropriate interpersonal styles and methods during group interactions.
- Willingness to grow
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Competence and confidence; ability to modify style in order to achieve results and maintain effectiveness
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: Ifeoma.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
5th May, 2021.