British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public that British American Tobacco Nigeria Job Recruitment has started. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply now by following the following application steps in this article.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee – Finance
Job Number: 34569
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, hardworking, results-oriented, and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
Qualifications and Requirements
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting of Economics, ideally graduated with a second-class Upper Degree, with NYSC Completed.
- Strong analytical skills, driven and results-oriented, inspiring, and engaging individual.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- Leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Maximum of 3 years of professional experience post NYSC, ideally in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply