Dana Pharmaceuticals Job Recruitment 2021 – Dana Pharmaceuticals Limited commenced manufacturing of intravenous fluids in 1996. The factory has been expanded with the setting up of a formulation plant for the manufacture of a wide range of pharmaceutical formulations. With our motto “a Commitment to Healthcare” in mind and one of the best technologies in hand, we are devoted to the production of quality and genuine products that are offered at the most affordable prices nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interaction and co-ordination with pharmacy practice and regulatory bodies/agencies(SON,NAFDAC,PCN etc).
- Ensuring that regulatory requirement are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies.
- Guiding company to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Furnishing the Management with professional/technical information when required.
- Participating in advocacy and public corporate responsibility programs.
- Declare to the relevant person or authority any interest that could be perceived to influence your judgment which may impact on your regulatory activities.
- Development and registration of imported formulations and other pharmaceutical products.
- Regular warehouse inspection.
- Coordination of import of finished formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and other medical/pharmaceutical products.
- Registration of premises of DPHL for distribution and wholesale when required.
- Registration/Renewal of DDL & DPHL products.
- Handling of compliance issue relating to the import and registration of imported products.
- Establishment and maintenance of cordial relationship with stakeholders in our business.
- Respond appropriately to any system failure or concerns that may arise.
- Make sure clear lines of accountability exist and that retrievable audit trails for documentations relating to operation of the company are kept.
- Make sure all professional activities undertaken by you or under your control are covered by adequate professional indemnity cover.
- Any other regulatory activities or roles assigned by the superior.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021.