Eden Solutions and Resources Limited Job Recruitment 2021/2022 – This is to inform the general public that Eden Solutions and Resources Limited is recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in their company.
Eden Solutions and Resources Limited – Our client, a Construction Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Public Relations Officer (PRO) to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- The ideal candidate must have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image (i.e. you are the eye of the company).
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage PR issues.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.).
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications or a related field
- 4+ years of experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Must be good in Human Relations.
- Solid background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Must be a computer Literature with proficiency in MS Office and social media management
- Familiarity with project management
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
7th September, 2021.