FHI 360 Job Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public about the ongoing recruitment exercise being carried out by FHI 360. Interested and eligible candidates should follow the instructions below in order to apply successfully.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement & Logistics Officer
Reference No.: 2021200614
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
Employment Type: Full Time
- Administer FHI 360 procurement policy and procedures in accordance with donor guidelines and requirements.
- Process purchase requisitions by reviewing budget allocation for adequate authorizations.
- Coordinate the review and procurement response with the initial requestor.
- Resolve problems regarding production quality, accounting discrepancies, rejection of bids or received products.
- Serve as liaison between staff and vendor.
- Review purchase request, check request and blanket/open orders for procurements.
- Solicit quotes and bid information from appropriate vendors.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc. in relevant field with 3 – 5 years of relevant procurement experience.
- Or MSc. in relevant field with 1 – 3 years relevant procurement experience.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations (experience with USAID procurement a plus.
- Knowledge of procurement standards and practices.
- Knowledge of FHI 360’s procurement policy and procedures.
- Relevant computer software skills including Microsoft office products.
- Typing and data entry skills.
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis
- Ability to frequently interact with others handling problem situations with tact.
- Knowledge of FHI 360’s current purchasing software.
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Written, verbal, and organizational skills..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply