Guinness Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public that Guinness Nigeria PLC is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in their company. Interested applicant should kindly read the job requirements and application steps contained in this article.
Guinness Nigeria PLC is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Modern Trade & Ecommerce
Reference No.: JR1050508
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Part Time
- At Diageo, we do Sales differently. We are the leading beverage alcohol company in every region of the world, boasting internationally-recognized brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker. This is your opportunity to create new ways to share and celebrate our truly iconic products across the globe!
- At Diageo, character is everything; so, if you share our sense of adventure, you’ll have the chance to learn a huge range of skills & disciplines and build an exceptional career with us.
- We offer a perfect blend of local and global roles, covering everything from digital to customer service, our immersive store experiences to international operations. Wherever you are, you’ll need to be able to forge lasting relationships, bring commitment and energy to improve our performance, and a genuine entrepreneurial spirit in tune with our company’s proud legacy.
- Accountable for Diageo Share performance in own accounts and across all key accounts and deliver Budgeted volumes by account.
- Leverage Diageo and customer analytics to track and report market intelligence for better informed decisions.
- Accountable for direct Diageo beer and indirect/direct spirits. Ensure that Key Accounts are serving to build our brands and managed with great personal relationship, outstanding 12 months activity plans with impeccable execution and solid commercial PR plans.
- Sell-in category strategies and category management principles and agree priorities and plans for execution in outlet to maximise visibility of Diageo brands and ensure that volume, distribution, and quality and visibility objectives are achieved.
- Achieve agreed volume, distribution, quality and visibility targets by customer. Ensure brilliant partnerships with agencies and other stakeholders to deliver breakthrough content and execution, accelerate Ecommerce agenda and build strong and lasting relationships.
- Develop a bold Diageo Direct-to-Consumer operation to accelerate a dynamic B2B Ecommerce
- Operation focused channels outside Diageo current distribution route.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A strong and broad track record in Commercial with experience of leading strategic planning with customers and P&L / financial data accountability.
- Good track record with translating strategy into action.
- Minimum 10 years Sales & Customer Marketing experience
- HND/University Degree
- A strong track record in Sales, preferably in selling either within or outside the Beverage industry. Particularly critical is previous experience of account management or other customer facing roles.
- Influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply