Interswitch Job Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public that Interswitch Group is recruiting suitably qualified candidates. Interested candidates should read the contents of this article in order to successfully apply for this job.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Operations Executive
Job type: Contract
Department: Group Core Operations
- To carry out accurate and timely delivery of routine operations services with regards to operations of products and services offered on the Interswitch Network.
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely operations service delivery for seamless Pre-processing, Real-time processing and post transaction processing activities with regards to the following services
- Switched transactions settlement
- Processed transactions billing
- Services/Network billing
- Settlement Adjustment
- Settlement Representment
- Exception Investigation and resolution/escalation
- Card Scheme clearing file processing (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Amex, JCB etc)
- Daily Settlement Reports (Details and Summaries)
- Daily Card Management Reports (Card balance, statement, Activity reports)
- Periodic Analytical reports ie Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly (QOC, QMR, CBN Data etc)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of BSc / BEng from a reputable institution
- 2+ years work experience
- Relevant experience in EFT and/or Accounting systems principles is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
13th May, 2021.