How to check your Admission Status on your JAMB CAPS 2020/2021- Before a candidate is been offered admission into tertiary institution, such candidates must first Accept Admission on jamb caps. This post will guide you through on all you need to know about jamb caps and how to accept or reject admission and how to make use of jamb market place.
JAMB CAPS Admission Status Login Link Portal 2020/2021
This article contains vital guidelines on how to access your JAMB CAPS admission portal, to check your admission status and how to accept or reject your admission offer (if you have been given admission by the institution of your choice).
Before we show you how to access JAMB CAPS portal and check your admission status, it is very important we explain what JAMB CAPS portal is all about and what it’s used for.
What is JAMB CAPS Portal?
JAMB CAPS is an acronym representing the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Central Admission Processing System. As the name implies, this is a system where all admission processing will be handled by the management while the CAPS Portal is the environment housing the features of the JAMB Central Admission processing.
This is a portal integrated on JAMB website that helps JAMB candidates to check whether they have been offered admission by their school of choice.
JAMB CAPS is the now trending word among JAMB Aspirants who applied for admission into tertiary institutions especially this period when most tertiary institutions have started selling admission forms while some may have started releasing admission list.
Uses of JAMB CAPS Portal
- Checking JAMB Admission status
- Accepting an offer of admission
- Rejecting an offer of admission
- Checking some of the details and documents uploaded on the portal during JAMB registration.
The Procedures to access the JAMB CAPS Portal for checking JAMB Admission Status can be found below.
JAMB CAPS Login: How To Login To JAMB CAPS Portal 2021
- Visit https://jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile. when the page loads, you will be greeted with a login page as shown below.
- Enter your login details (login email and password) you created your jamb account with. See Steps to login to JAMB profile Here.
- If you don’t have account yet, please click on Create an Account or if you have forgotten your login details; Click on Reset Password.
- After you have entered your correct login email and password, click on Login.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see a page that looks like the one shown in the image below indicating that your login was successful.
- Visit JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility .
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required space provided.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
Step By Step Guide To Check Your Admission Status on caps 2020/2021
- Now that you have successfully logged in, Scroll down the page until you see “Check Admission Status”
- Click on the “Check admission status” indicated above and wait for the page to open.
- When the page loads, you will see another simple but a powerful page that will take you directly to the JAMB CAPS portal. The page you will see should look like the one shown in the image below.
- Click on Access My CAPS to open the JAMB CAPS admission portal.
- After clicking the “Access My JAMB” button, a new page that looks like the one in the image below will open.
- Please note that the image shown above having JAMB CAPS home page is taken from a desktop class browser, the one for mobile browser will look similar but with hidden menu.
- To finally check your admission status using the JAMB CAPS portal, click the “Admission Status” button shown on the left page as shown in the image above.
- If you have been offered admission, you will see a page load up that looks like the one in the image below.
Congratulations, you have successfully checked your JAMB CAPS admission status.
How To Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS 20201
- Before you can accept or reject admission, you must have been offered admission in the first place. After you have been offered admission, you will see the following:
- JAMB reg number,
- The school that offered you admission,
- the course you were offered admission to read,
- your UTME subject combination, and
- your admission status.
- If you have been offered admission, you will see two button below the page with the name “Accept Admission” and “Reject Admission”.
- Click on Accept Admission if you like the school that offered you admission and the course you were offered.
- Click on Reject Admission if you don’t like the school that offered you admission and the course you were offered to read.
JAMB CAPS Market Place 2020/2021
The Jamb caps market place is where candidates go to see where institutions gave them admission and for them to accept it from the jamb market place before admission will display fully in jamb Admission status.