Lontor Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public that Lontor Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job position in their company.
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate must posses rich experience of indoor bulb and lighting industry
- Checking and ensuring that prices and contracts are up to date. Reporting Monthly Sales Results to the Sales team. Supporting the Sales team with general Operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Reviewing performance of Sales Merchandizers in all outlet, develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Prospect new clients within assigned areas and facilitate quick on-boarding.
- Prepare and submit activity report for the attention of the Sales Manager
- Regularly visit stores in assigned territory to generate orders and ensure proper placement of Lontor brands in stores.
- Ensure consistent availability of products to customers/distributors
- Negotiate sales terms and agreement with customers and close sales.
- Follow up on leads generated through exhibitions and promotional events to engage prospective customers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing or any Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post-graduation experience
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proven experience as a Sales Administrator/ Business analyst
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, word) is highly important
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Overseeing and coordinating all activities and operations of the sales department:
- Coordinating the activities of a sales team in order to build a healthy and profitable relation with buyers and other associates;
- Assigning members of the team to the company’s accounts;
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients:
- Looking for and establishing contact with prospective customers and clients for their company; and
- Acting as a company representative in trade shows and other related events.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
- Meeting with other company Managers to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed and are on schedule.
- Devising new and original strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets;
- Setting weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales targets for the Sales Executives and other Sales Representatives, making sure these targets are realistic and achievable;
Qualifications and Requirements
- 6 years managerial experience
- Knowledge of Fan and lighting industry
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly:
- Being resilient when facing challenges.
- Strong people management skills; ability to assemble and manage a team of professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th May, 2021.