MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021 – We are glad to announce that MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment has begun. Everything interested candidates need to know about MainOne Cable recruitment and it requirements is contained in this article.
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Specialist
Number to Hire: 1
Job Type: Permanent
- The Customer Experience Officer will be responsible for providing potential and existing customers with exceptional services by identifying customer needs, responding to customer queries, and collaborating with internal departments to optimize customer experience and brand awareness.
- He/She will report to the Customer Experience Manager and will provide the administrative and analytical support required for efficient management of the customer life journey to meet company’s objectives of profitability, customer success and stakeholder experience.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with internal teams to enhance customer experience and brand awareness.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Analyzing customer feedback on products/services and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Evaluating customer experience surveys and facilitating improvements.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Documenting processes and escalating customer issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, using appropriate communication channels.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least five years’ experience as a customer experience professional, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Actively seek innovative ways of improving existing systems and processes.
- Very good understanding of Main One’s products and processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle the challenges that come with the job.
- Capable of multi-tasking, manage time and prioritize workload.
- Ability to collate and interpret data from various sources.
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Access Network and PoP Planning
Number to Hire: 1
Job Type: Permanent
- The Access Network & POP Planning Manager will oversee and supervise capacity planning, dimensioning, network expansion to meet strategic growth and business requirement, efficient allocation of circuit’s resources and routing, Access Network engineering and design to meet recommended ITU-T & NCC criteria.
- Responsible for the planning, dimensioning and implementation of MW transmission & last mile equipment.
- Responsible for the Planning, dimensioning of GPON Network
- Ensure KPIs in the SLA of service providers from onset to achieve the following availability (last mile=99.999% & 3rd Party=99.9%).
- Achieve new PoP builds within 90 days of requirement – 30 days to plan and approve; 60 days to implement.
- Report weekly of all MW/GPON activities.
- Supervise MW/GPON stocking & inventory management.
- Oversee the Link Budget & design activities for MW/GPON deployment.
- Terrestrial networks (Optics & Microwave) Design involving allocations and management of appropriate NCC approved frequency channels & Bands.
- Ensure that all third party leased circuits (mostly interstate) are protected.
- Responsible for Ceragon/Dragon Wave/Radwin MW Radios and network architecture and Protection schemes interconnectivity to existing or new networks in all areas of operation.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Engineering discipline with a minimum of 6-8 years’ work experience in the configuration, operations and maintenance of MW:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Time & self-management skills
- Relationship Management
- Advanced knowledge of GPON protocol (ITU-T G.98x standards) and/or a strong experience of GPON equipment configuration (OLT & ONT) is mandatory
- Good knowledge of equipment and technologies like
- Ethernet access networks (VLAN bridging, cross-connect, …)
- Ethernet QoS (policing, shaping, IEEE 802.1p, 802.1q, 802.1ad,
- Broadband Forum Technical Recommendations for access networks
- Network protocols: PPPoE, IPoE, ARP, IPv4 & IPv6, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, RTP, VOIP SIP, LACP, IGMP, MPLS.
- Ability to interpret topography, network design maps and CAD Designs.
- Ability to analyse and interpret detailed technical documentation and implement into the network in an efficient manner.
- Advanced understanding of and demonstrated proficiency in Packet/SDH based Optical Transmission Networks and its components.
- Good understanding of network element capacity forecast models related to high level planning and design
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Solid foundation in electronics theory
- Good working knowledge of databases required. Demonstrated mastery of telecommunication industry standards, dimensioning transmission network element systems, ITU, and ANSI/ETSI etc
- Working knowledge of client TCP/IP protocol Implementation expertise, analytical, organizational, multitasking, technical writing, telephony, troubleshooting, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Travelling may be required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply