MTN Job Recruitment 2021/2022 – This is to inform the general public MTN Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates. Interested candidates should read contents of this article for job requirements and how to apply.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Partner, Customer Service
Location: Golden Plaza, Lagos
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Enterprise Business Unit
Unit: Not Specified
- Provide a 2nd level service request and faults management function for frontline EB and MTNN customer support or management teams
- Provide centralized expertise in managing service faults/requests across EB regions, customer segments, products, services and solutions
- Improve customer relationship management by taking the burden of service management from frontline customer support teams
- Assess and report the support provided by the different EB support groups
- Empower customers and frontline support/relationship management team with a view to reducing service faults escalated to the center
- Protect the integrity of MTNN/EB customer management systems by managing accesses and assessing systems performance on a regular basis
- Implement banking and payment adoption processes with a view to ensuring uptime of services deployed to paying customers
- Serve as a liaison with 3rd party and 3rd level service support teams within MTNN (NWG/IT) and outside MTNN (vendors & technical partners) with a view to resolving all service faults within agreed MTTRs and SLAs
- Execute problem management responsibilities and identify general faults for global resolution
- Provide general root cause analysis of technical faults and protect the integrity of MTNN and EBU customer management and service support operations
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA, BEd, BSc or Other
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word.
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st June, 2021.