Sundry Foods Limited Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public that Sundry Foods Limited is recruiting qualified candidates into their company. Interested candidates should follow the application steps below to apply successfully.
Sundry Foods Limited – We are a company of opportunity for those who work hard, are determined, have grit and demonstrate true passion for food, retail and service to people. In principle and practice, Sundry Foods is powered by People. We employ only the very best and invest in the learning, career growth and development of our people. We are committed to giving our people opportunities they do not get anywhere else: A Career path, Training, compensation and a chance to do work that creates live impact in people.
We are currently expanding our services and presence across the country, and we are on the lookout for team players to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Management Trainee
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Owerri – Imo, Aba – Abia, Benin – Edo, Onitsha – Anambra, Asaba, Ughelli and Sapele – Delta, Ibadan – Oyo, Ilorin – Kwara, Eket – Akwa Ibom, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah and Sangotedo – Lagos and Abakaliki – Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field preferably in Hospitality, Food or Management related courses such as: Hotel and Catering Management, Food, Science & Technology or Business Administration – Candidate must be able to demonstrate a good level of education to justify grade (Minimum of Second class upper)
- Business Acumen and ability to a take a strategic perspective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good People skills
- Evidence of completion of compulsory NYSC or exemption
- Demonstrable leadership and supervisory experience
- Passion for good food
- The ability to do shift work, including over weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to travel and work in various cities across the country and
- Computer literate ( Able to use Microsoft office suite)
- Analytical and numerical skills
- High level initiative
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st December, 2021.
- Training in accordance with a formal restaurant management curriculum
- Good career advancement prospects
- Competitive compensation package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
30th September, 2021