Unilevel Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public that Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting suitably qualified candidates. Interested candidates should kindly read the contents of this article for job requirements and application steps.
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Manager – Tea Blending & Buying
Ref No: R-18061
Location: Agbara, Nigeria
Job Type: Fulltime
- Working with their respective cluster Procurement Manager Tea, they will monitor stocks to ensure all stocks are tracked till consumption. They will adhere to blend cost targets and forecast provided to the business.
- Responsible for issuing blend sheets to Nigeria Mixing Unit as per plan.
- Responsible for incoming quality evaluation and its use.
- Ensure all inbound tea deliveries are tasted and fully updated in SAP
- Responsible for delivery of quality of all Blends as per the PBBS.
- To be responsible for weekly update and approval of demand plans
- Own and ensure all static data for Tea specific SAP and ICRON systems is updated on time and in full.
- Roll-out global sourcing strategies locally
- Owning procurement fundamentals for spend responsibility areas i.e. master data, stakeholder management, savings, KPI reporting, contracts, creating playbooks, implementation of digital solutions and technology enablers etc.
- Annual Business Plan Development Partnering with Finance & Global Teams.
- Implement & optimize projects in cooperation with SC teams such as Logistics procurement digitalization agenda.
- Key point of contact for cross functional teams such as legal, Finance, CD etc. as projects require for resolving all Logistics Procurement business issues with supply chain inputs/impacts
- Ensure a safety culture for all supply chain people
- Work closely with 3PL partners, Logistics Operations, and other Supply chain functional stakeholders.
- Executing actions for Integrating global / regional sourcing strategies with business and portfolio demands, ensuring timely inputs to global/regional project development and OTIF execution of global/regional strategy and projects in the clusters
- Support Global Innovation & Sustainability programs for Leaf Tea
- Work in an effective, cohesive team environment (Ability to understand all areas of Procurement)
- Supplier Relationship Management and negotiate value driven agreements that are in line with defined commercial and legal requirements and subsequently manage the supplier relationships/SLA’s along with key stakeholders
- Work with the Markets to analyse and collate information regarding current requirements and future needs. Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal customers and suppliers
- Work within and always ensure compliance to defined Procurement procedures and adhere to the Code of Business Principles.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Concentration in Business, Procurement or Supply Chain preferred
- Experience in working in a virtual team and regional/global scope
- Experience in leading a team and people management
- Experience in change management projects
- 3+ years’ experience in procurement or supply chain
- Experience in supply and portfolio strategy development
- Self-starter & independent operator
- Change management
- Bias for action and strong executor
- Strong in holding people accountable
Tea Taster & Blending experience with below requirements:
- Is able to assess and evaluate in detail tea samples at differing brew strengths eg consumer strength, technical strength
- Is able to apply and adapt best practice eg Tealingo rules.
- Classifies tea samples into Tealingo items as a matter of course
Tea Blending Skills with below Requirements:
- Evaluates the new blend per Good Tasting Practice to pass/fail vs a blend specification or standard
- Evaluates blends on both physical, visual and sensory parameters
- Can construct a blend in a live system in accordance with a prescribed recipe and/or specification
- Can make the necessary changes to a blend if it has not passed the evaluation to ensure it meets the specification.
- 10% or limited travel. Now limited due to CV19 restrictions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply